Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Birthday's Coming Up

We are getting ready for birthday's around here. It starts with mine, September 11, then it moves into a crazy month in Ocotber. Dylan's on Ocotber 1, Savanna's on Ocotber 4, and Gavin's on October 8. Lots of birthday parties to plan and attend. Luckily for everyone, Dylan and Gavin are still young enough that they are okay with having their birthday parties at the same time without feeling like the other one is "stealing their thunder" so to speak. I know this will change in a few years but for now it's great. Although it does make for a CRAZY, large birthday party, it is still nice to knock them out with one shot. They are both asking for new bikes this year. They both need to move to the next size up. Hopefully Chris and I can go look at some soon. Dylan is really into more of the electronic stuff now. He is asking for a new Pokemon game for his Nintendo DS, a new game for the Playstation 2, a MP3 player, and some other small things. Gavin is asking for a new "swweeeet truck, swweeet car, swwweeet motorcycle, swwweeet 4-wheeler, and a swwweeet monster truck." That's what he said. They all have to be "swweeet." He cracks me up sometimes.
I don't think Chris and I will do much for my birthday. We will probably try to grab some dinner tonight since my mom will have the kids at church. I'm turning 29.....just one year away from 30. Maybe next year we will throw a bash!

I think I mentioned a few blogs ago that our friends Tony, Amanda, and Abbygale came over for dinner. Amanda gave me a CD full of pictures from that night and the camping trip. These are some of my favorites from the dinner night. All the kids climbing in our tree out back and a cute one of my pretty princess!

No comments: